Sunday, July 29, 2007

Inspirational Fabric

I was in the fabric store with Jeanette when I passed by this beautiful fabric. For some reason I fell in love with it and just had to have it. What for? I had no idea. If it weren't for Jeanette, I never would have gotten it. Instead, I would have just gazed at it and caressed it every time I stopped by the store. She helped me quickly figure out how much I would need to make a new comforter for Kaitlin. Kaitlin never did get a special nursery. She got Karlie's leftovers. Poor third born. So this is the launching pad for an entirely new nursery with bright and bold colors. I did go back and buy a bunch more. The only problem is that I bought the fabric in May and its now almost August and I just completed the blanket (which is the easiest part). With any luck she will have her whole room done before she is a teenager. ☺

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool!!! Wish I could help you with the rest of the project! It is going to be really nice.
Jeanette